From start to finish, our hands-on approach brings results.
At MC Industrial, above all we are builders first. This hands-on approach insures we face every construction challenge with a deep understanding of the issues to be tackled and have the proven field experience to overcome them.
We supply the management skills, technical know-how, and skilled labor force to complete projects quickly and safely. Our staff experience in all aspects of the construction process, from foundations to the top of the stack, brings focus to and control over the Safety, Quality, Cost and Schedule on any project.
Over the last several years, MC Industrial has self-performed 3.4 million man hours of work nationwide. Our forces are mobile, trained and monitored to ensure top safety performance and quality adherence. We offer full service—coast to coast.
MC Industrial self-perform capabilities include:
- Equipment installation and maintenance
- Steel erection – structural and miscellaneous
- Process ductwork
- Boiler work
- Conveyors of all types
- Concrete work – foundations and elevated – including rebar, decking and formwork
- Selective demolition
- General carpentry
- Rigging and hoisting
- Process piping
- Cement Finishers
In addition to our involvement in a variety of local organizations across the country, we are actively involved in several national labor organizations, including:
- TAUC, The Association of Union Constructors
- NMAPC, the National Maintenance Agreement Policy Committee
- NACBE, the National Association of Construction Boilermaker Employers